THIS IS A GREAT PLACE FOR A TAGLINE.
In order to keep our check-in process running quickly, please bring the following with you to check-in at the trailhead.
- Complete the online waiver before coming to the trailhead. (Don’t forget your tow vehicle type, make and license number!)
- Photo ID. Anyone without a valid Photo ID must provide proof of age or have a legal guardian’s consent.
- Proof of insurance and registration (ATV & SxS only) dirt bikes can't be registered in PA. We honor other state-issued registrations.
- If you have not completed the Smart Waiver liability release for AOAA during the current calendar year, complete it online before your visit.
- For your safety, all riders are required to be in groups of two or more.
- At least one person in each riding group must have a charged and working cell phone in their possession.